Designer Frames & Precision Lenses
Find your perfect match at VitalEyes.
The right eyewear balances form and function. You want to look great, feel great, and see clearly in every condition. VitalEyes can help you find your match.
Our optical studio features a curated collection of designer frames and precision lenses. Your eyes deserve the best, and our experienced team can help you find it.
Call or click to schedule your appointment.
What are my options for lenses?
There are many eyeglass lens options available. Your eye care provider will take your lifestyle and vision correction needs into consideration when helping you select the right lenses for your eyes.
Here are some of the most common eyeglass lens types:
- Transition lenses – These lenses are made of dynamic materials that automatically adjust to the level of surrounding light. They can take the place of prescription sunglasses and help block UV rays.
- Prescription Sunglasses – We’re quick to protect our skin from harmful UV rays by applying sunscreen but what about our eyes? Harmful UV rays can increase your risk of macular degeneration, cataracts, and even cancer. Prescription sunglasses not only block 100% of these UV rays but also provide sharp vision. Prescription sunglasses are available in single-vision, bifocals, trifocals, and even progressive lenses (no-line bifocals). They can further be customized for your lifestyle with different tint colors, mirrors, and polarization which reduces glare.
- Scratch-resistant coating – A transparent coating that helps protect glass lenses from those annoying scratches. Scratch-resistant coating is especially useful for children’s eyeglasses.
- Thinner lenses – Polycarbonate lenses are a special type of plastic that is thinner, lighter and more impact resistant than traditional plastic lenses. There are also other types of specialty plastic materials that thin the lenses even more for those higher prescriptions.
- Anti-glare lenses – Anti-glare lenses have a special coating that reduces the amount of light that bounces off the surface of lenses allowing more light to enter the eye. This leads to sharper vision, reduced eyestrain and an improved appearance. We use Crizal anti-glare lenses which provide enhanced scratch resistance and cleanability as opposed to standard anti-glare lenses
- Progressive Lenses – Progressive lenses provide clear vision at all distances, eliminate bothersome “image jump” caused by lined bifocals and trifocals and give a more youthful appearance. At VitalEyes, we use Premium Varilux Progressive Lenses that are digitally designed and manufactured to give comfortable vision all day.
Need a prescription?
We do that too! VitalEyes offers comprehensive eye exams at our Strongsville office. In addition to assessing your visual acuity, your eye care provider will examine your eye health and function.
Schedule a comprehensive eye exam at VitalEyes now.